7.11.2015

Film photography

I love film photography. I love it for a long time - film cameras were my first ones and it was probably the whole magical process connected to film photography that made me become intersted in photography at all.



And because of all this love I have decided to invite you for a project. I need a model for a film photography shooting - fashion, outdoor one. As usual, I am looking for an experienced, slim & tall, beautiful model with knowledge how to pose. The project will be done in medium format film, therefore I will need a model to cover costs of materials (about 30 pounds for film and developing). I am willing to shoot in TF basis.






What will be a profit for you? First of all, you will get very unique, beautiful pictures. In the same time we will shoot also digital version, as a form of compensation and as a support in case something goes wrong (it shouldn't but we never know, it is different with film). I am experienced professional and if you are reading this you probably know my portfolio already and you know it's worth it. I'll do my best so we could create something amazing together.





If you're interested in participating leave me a message: aisablri@gmail.com or take a look at my website (there's also contact page). As usual, I am based in UK, Birmingham. I will be happy to answer all the questions.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz