2.09.2015

Beauty - Nicole

Check my facebook page and my Instagram profile .

Today I am proudly presenting you a picture I took in December 2011. Back then I din't have enough abilities to retouch it the way I wanted it to look like. Few days ago I checked it again and made it finally how I dreamed about it before. Here's the result:




model is my friend: Nicole Muleo Mbongo
We didn't have a make-up artist or hairdresser. It was a simple studio shot with some basic lightning, made at home. I've used black background and that's it.

You probably wonder how did it look like before?
So, here's the previous version I edited after taking the picture:


seems that people like new version

it's popular and highly rated on 500px.com:
https://500px.com/photo/98276609/nicole-by-basia-pawlik


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz