2.11.2015

Photo of the day: Dobrochna


This is an old shooting I did in Warsaw, in August 2012. Believe me or not, we shot just outside my block of flats, in the city centre of one big, still communistic in architechture capital. This few bushes can't even be named as a park - but place is not so important, as long as you can show it properly on you picture. That's what I think, that's what I have to do very often.
What is more: it was the middle of summer holidays, but the rain was pretty bad that day. And it was cold. I love when my models are flexible enough and don't mind to get wet or cold, but I hate to make them suffer. Fortunately Dobrochna was great.

model & stylist: Dobrochna Rawicka / Difriperi
make-up: Jola Uzolnik



By the way: Dobrochna is a great stylist. You can check her out here .

Of course, I've got few other pictures from this shooting. This one is my personal favourite.

Enjoy!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz